SPECIALS & PACKAGES
GUEST ROOMS & RATES
SERVICES & AMENITIES
MEETINGS & EVENTS
CEDAR GROVE HISTORY
LOCATION & DIRECTIONS
Follow us on Facebook
Vicksburg Area Attractions
- Vicksburg National Military Park - about 2.5 miles away on Clay St.
- The Old Court House Museum - approximately 1.5 miles away on Cherry St.
- Southern Cultural Heritage Complex - approximately 1 mile away on Adams St.
- Biedenharn Museum of Coca-Cola Memorabilia - approximately .9 miles away on Washington St.
- Yesterday's Children Antique And Toy Museum - approximately .9 miles away on Washington St.
- The Old Depot Museum - Levee Street
- Lower Mississippi River Museum and Riverfront Interpretive Site - Washington Street
- Anchuca - approximately 1.1 miles away on 1st East St.
- The Martha Vick House - approximately 1.2 miles away on GroveSt.
- Christ Church - approximately 1 mile away on Main St.
- The Duff Green Mansion - approximately 1.2 miles away on 1st East St.
- Belle of The Bends - across Oak St
- Annabelle - approximately .1 miles away on Speed St.
- The Corners Mansion - across Klein Street.
- Waterview Casino- approximately 1.3 miles away on Washington St.
- Ameristar Casino - approximately 1.6 miles away on Washington St.
- Riverwalk Casino - approximately 2 miles away on Warrenton Rd.
- Lady Luck Casino - approximately 2.5 miles away on Warrenton Rd.
- Corps of Engineers Building, US Army - Mississippi River - approximately .7 miles away on Walnut St.
- Mississippi River Tours - approximately 1.5 miles away on Levee Street
2200 Oak Street • Vicksburg, Mississippi 39180
Phone: (601) 636-1000 • Fax: (601) 634-6126
Toll Free: (800) 862-1300
Website & Marketing by L.E.T. Group
Website Design Copyright © 2016, L.E.T. Group, Inc. All Rights Reserved.